Planning for the Future
Working in partnership with young people, their families and their support circle, we provide a person-centred transition service for people with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
We offer support to clients with learning disabilities who are either living with their families or in a residential setting and who are seeking to move on to greater independence in supported living.
The support available with transition is:
- We will work with you to develop a person centred plan.
- We bring together all the people who can help you plan for the future.
- We support you to choose where you live and who you live with
- We will support you to have your own tenancy rights.
- We will support you with daily living tasks such as paying bills, cooking and shopping.
- We will support you with any health needs
- We will support to develop your social and independent living skills.
- We will support to attend college.
- We will support you with access to employment.
- You will have a keyworker who will assist you and your family through the transition process.